There will be no brass rehearsal this Thursday, October 13th, as there will be a visitation from 6:00 – 8:00 PM at the church in memory of Pastor Janet’s husband, Paul. I strongly encourage you all to attend. See below for details.
Visitation and Funeral Service Information for Dr. Paul Salbert
The family will receive friends Thursday, October 13, 6:00-8:00 pm for visitation at Grace UMC. A Service of Death and Resurrection will be Friday, October 14, at 1:30 pm at Grace UMC with a reception to follow in the Fellowship Hall.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made to:
- Fairfax Choral Society, 4028 Hummer Rd, Annandale, VA 22003
- Grace United Methodist Church Audiovisual / Communications Team, 9750 Wellignton Rd., Manassas, VA 20110
- Art for Humanity Health Clinic, 635 25th Street South, Arlington, VA 22202
We are anticipating a very large crowd for both events, if you would like to help:
- Provide finger foods for the Friday reception (Drop off times are Thursday 4-7 pm and Friday 9:30 am-12 noon) (Veggie trays have already been donated)
- Donate money towards purchase of food
- Help Set up on Thursday
- Help Clean up on Thursday
- Help Set up on Friday
- Help Clean up on Friday
Please contact Judy Paap, Bereavement Coordinator, at 703-963-6013 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For continued care and support for the Salbert family please visit
https://mealtrain.com/ngmq7d for information about providing meals for the family and donating to a fund set up to help defray funeral expenses.