Brass will be playing patriotic and God-honoring music for both the 8:30 and 11:00 AM services on 4th of July Sunday (July 3, 2016). We will be playing in the choir loft for both services.
- Prelude: Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory (Words: Julia Ward Howe set to USA campmeeting tune, 19th cent.; arr. Ken Barker)
- Offertory: God Bless America for Brass Quintet (Irving Berlin; arr. Dean W. Smith)
- Benediction/Response: My Country ‘Tis of Thee for Brass Quintet (Samuel Francis Smith; arr. Bob Walters)
- Postlude: The Stars and Stripes (John Philip Sousa; arr. Brian Bindner)
- Hymn #698: God of the Ages
- Hymn #437: This is My Song
- Hymn #696: America the Beautiful