Sunday, June 7, 2015 :
- 8:30 a.m. – Brass Ensemble
- 11:00 a.m. – Chancel Choir
For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens (2 Corinthians 5:1, NRSV).
- Key Scripture: Acts 9:32-42 (Healing of Dorcas)
- Prelude: Fairest Lord Jesus (Schleisiche Volkslieder, 1842; Arr. Richard S. Willis)
- [No anthem, Communion Sunday]
- Offertory: Jesu, nun sei gepreiset (Jesus is Now Glorified) – Aria from Cantata BWV for Trumpet, Trombone and Organ (J. S. Bach, arr. Michael Rondeau)
- Benediction/Response: A Gaelic Blessing for Brass Quintet and Organ (John Rutter, arr. Michael M. Momohara)
- Postlude: Trumpet Tune and Air for Brass Quintet and Organ (Henry Purcell, arr. A. Kaleynikov)
- Hymn # 469: Jesus Is All the World to Me
- Hymn # 256: We Would See Jesus
- Hymn # 581: Lord, Whose Love Through Humble Service
SoundCloud Ultimate Error: The track you specified in the shortcode does not exist in your account.